Try it!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

What was I thinking?

OK, I admit it, I was a little taken in a couple weeks ago. I actually thought I was on a project where somebody knew his ass from a hole in the ground.  http://effyouitsmyblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-project-could-kill-this-blog.html Just goes to show you, I guess.

Anyway, it appears that the two project managers don't speak to each other all that much. One guy tries to tell us what is going on, and the guy who's actually in charge always claims to know nothing about what is happening next. We get daily emails telling us the hours we are working the next day (and yeah, they come as late as midnight) which is sometimes the first indication we get that we actually are working the next day. So we are blundering along, not sure how long this is going or even if it is going past tomorrow. Yeah, we're working tomorrow. Beyond that? Remember, They're lying.

No comments: