Try it!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

And still no Canadians

Truthfully, I don't much care about Canada, or the Canadians. They aren't driving traffic, and I need to look at ways to bump up the numbers. Sure, sex works, but how much sex is there in the contract attorney world? I am contemplating adding non-contract-attorney content to this blog, but as I am a conservative, I realize that if I went political in any way, I would be at odds with most contract attorneys, who for reasons unknown to me are mostly liberal. Comments?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree...most contract attorneys seem to be liberal. But I think that, if a poll were to be conducted, you would find that more attorneys (of all stripes) are liberal rather than conservative. I wonder if someone has already done that survey?