Try it!

Monday, April 23, 2012

You're kidding, right?

I have long since lost count of the number of times I have heard a contract attorney say something along the lines of "I think they should make a movie (write a book, do a TV series, whatever) about contract attorneys." First of all, I am not sure who "they" are, but I am pretty sure that "they" have no desire to waste perfectly good money, which is why "they" have not yet (and will never) made a movie (book, TV series, whatever) about contract attorneys. Contract attornyes are seriously fucking boring. I haven't posted in a week. Do you really think this is because contract attorneys are a laugh a minute? Fuck me. Yes, this project is a black hole, but it is not all that unusual in being really fucking dull, with little conversation at all,  much less interesting conversation.  I look around and wonder why anyone, ever, would think for one FUCKING second that a movie (TV series, book, whatever) about contract attorneys would be a good idea. There are plenty of sleep aids on the market.

No comments: