Try it!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I need to take up robbing liquor stores

Seriously, this is a shitty way to make a living. Still sitting at home because I was late to the party on a pair of short-notice projects. Got my submission in, but I was way down the list in priority, so I missed out on both. I guess this is what happens when you don't sit in front of your email all day and you don't have an Iphone. So, still looking for a project. Got one submission pending. I guess that means that, at least briefly, I had three pending. Naturally, all the agencies ask you to swear your submission with them is the only one you have pending. I am tempted to make them swear they'll make sure I get the gig if I say it is. Obviously not a two-way street. Yet another area where agencies, knowing they are lying to you, want you to lie to them. "Hey, I would never submit to more than one project at a time." Unless I wanted to get a job. Alas.

No comments: