Try it!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Game food explosion!

Yeah, it's tough to put up a blog post when you're three-quarters reclined in the chair, trying to reach around your seriously stuffed stomach. Got a Packers win despite Adrian Peterson having an epic game -- he had about 2/3s of the ViQueens total offense. Almost as important, we had magnificent game food. In response to the poll results, we did indeed do the Bacon Explosion, and it was just as good as I remembered. Even the woman who lives with me to whom I am related by marriage was forced to agree that, despite the fact that she was pissed off that I was making such an unhealthy dish, the Bacon Explosion was a taste sensation. We served slices on buns. But I taunt. Here it is:


Naturally, you can't get the full impact from that. Please note that I include cheese in the inside:


To complement the explosion of flavor, we trotted out some baked beans:



Throw in some roasted corn:


Then top it off with the ever-present stuffed potato skins:


Excuse me now while I go have a heart attack. If it kills me, I'll die happy.

No comments: