Try it!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

I have developed a plan for success

Sorry for the long delay between posts, but I've been working on my plans for the future. I finally figured out a way to make a whole bunch of money, with minimal effort on my part.

That's right, I'm going to threaten to pull out of the Eurozone. The way things are in Europe these days, they'll be overcome with fear of spreading economic panic brought on by my turning away from the Euro. To avoid a currency crisis and to keep others from following my example, they will shower tens of billions of Euros on me, thereby securing my financial future. Sure, I'll promise to implement austerity measures, crack down on my profligate spending and to reform my culture of entitlement, but I won't mean it. They'll give me more money even if I miss all kinds of deadlines for imposing these measures. Hey, it worked for Greece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this part:

"I finally figured out a way to make a whole bunch of money, with minimal effort on my part.
That's right, I'm going to threaten to pull out"

. . . and I thought it was about sex.

Well it IS about somebody getting eff'ed, right?