Try it!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Searching for signs of intelligent life

In my never-ending efforts to provide value-added for my readers -- or to keep myself from falling asleep, a constant occupational hazard for temporary attorneys -- I have recently been looking at/for other blogs about Temp Town.  While I initially thought that there must be a bunch, I'm no longer so sure.  This all started when I inadvertently stumbled across a reference to temp attorney blogs here and then realized the post was old here.  As it turns out, that blog, My Attorney Blog, seems to have last posted in March 2009.

Further searching yielded Tom the Temp, who seems to have last posted in April 2011. Moving on from Washington, DC, I found a Philadelphia blog for temps -- that plozted in March 2009.  This blog sometimes talks about temps but is not really a Temp Town blog; posts about temping are rare, and the last one seems to have been in July. And this blog deals with temps, but does not seem to post very often. They do have some cool merch, though. Are you guys sure you don't want to see Eff You t-shirts?

My point here is, if there are good temp blogs out there, I'm not finding them. On the other hand, I'm not looking that hard. If you know of some, let me know through the comments, or contact me at raised.by.a.wolf@gmail.com. I'll post or respond as appropriate. Thanks in advance.





No comments: