Try it!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Can't pull a Bob Woodward in the age of Obama

Guest blogger here.  Was planning to post a big end of the project diatribe about temping and the mindless liberalism of many temps.  But as so often happens in Temp Town, the project that was supposed to end two days ago keeps getting extended.  Now I do not know when I will be free to unload.

Got to be careful in Temp Town and not pull a Bob Woodward and end up doing something I will regret.  Good lord - what a banana republic we are becoming.  This is Nixon level crap. Never thought I would see us turn banana republic in my lifetime but looks like it is happening a lot faster than I expected.  Are threats to anyone who questions Dear Leader and never-ending campaign rallies for low info voters all we have to look forward to for the next four years?

Decided I had to at least post one comment before the Internet crashes, phones stop working, street lights fail, all police and teachers are fired, etc, etc on Friday.  Cannot believe anyone buys this garbage but apparently many especially in DC do.

No comments: