Try it!

Friday, February 22, 2013

This is kind of a big deal

At least for this blog, it is. I mean, sure, for nearly two years I've been shining a light into the darkness that is Temp Town, exposing some of its foibles and follies to the general public in hopes of bringing understanding. At the same time, I have stood stalwartly in opposition to the decline of Western civilization. Hell, I should probably wear a cape and put a big, red "Eff You" on my chest. I'm practically a super hero, after all. And I have sworn  to use this power only for good. But I digress.

Super hero or not, I am but one man. That apparently is about to change. I have received a request from a fellow temp, seeking to become a guest author. Not sure what his blog pseudonym will be, but he and I are working out the details this weekend, and I hope to introduce him to the blog on Monday. I'm looking forward to it. I know he'll add a lot of good content to Eff You. Plus, even super heroes could use a little help now and then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say go with the Super Hero theme. Afterall, you are getting a sidekick...

RaisedbyWolverines said...

Guest author and fellow conservative temp almost ready to post. I am definitely the dumb sidekick since it took me more than hour to figure out how to join this site and post to it.