Try it!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Now that's more like it

I guess pretty much everybody has seen those dumb-ass "Coexist" bumper stickers that use symbols associated with various religious denominations to spell out the work, right? Never mind that all religious denominations, by definition, think all other denominations are wrong and that some (I don't feel like I need to name any names here) believe that non-believers in that particular denomination are not just wrong but need to be put to the sword. Coexist with that.

I have long been aware, though, of an alternate "Coexist" bumper sticker that represents a philosophy that actually makes coexistence more likely:


Yeah, those are the logos of arms manufacturers. Face it, your neighbor, no matter how divergent his views might be from yours, is much more likely to coexist with you in peace if he believes you can blow his ass away. You can buy the sticker here. And by the way, I don't recognize the C or the I. Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

No comments: