Try it!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy birthday, Eff You; Update!

Tomorrow, May 14, is the second anniversary of this blog. For those of you who don't know, this blog was started as a response to a temp saying that she was going to write a screeenplay about Temp Town. I told her she was full of shit because she hadn't even started it yet and therefore never would. Naturally, she challenged me to do better, so that night I wrote the first entry for this blog, Begin at the Beginning. I said then that all wisdom flows from the movie The Princess Bride and that the title of the first post was an allusion to the scene where Inigo, seriously drunk, says Fezzini told him to go back to the beginning, so he did. Can't find that clip online, so I provide you with this:


Eff You started on May 14th, 2011. I don't know how long it will go. Guess we'll see. Thanks for coming by.

Update!: Yeah, I finally found the clip I was looking for, so here it is:


Go back to the beginning.

No comments: