Try it!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Gotta get my ass to North Dakota

Somebody just put out a list (and by "just" I mean relatively recently, as I've had this link for several days but have been working my ass off and been too busy to post, but I digress) of the states with the most bars per capita. This is important information. I was shocked that Virginia, where I went to college and never thought we lacked for bars, is last in the nation by a whole bunch. I was considerably less surprised to find that Maryland, where I live now, is No. 42. Maryland, after all, is always low on good lists and high on bad lists, like tax burden. But that's another post.

So anyway, Eater.com gives us the list, including this handy-dandy graphic if you're trying to decide where to live:


Information for life, people.

No comments: