Try it!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

If you've lost ABC . . .


. . . probably no one will notice, since they have only slightly more viewers than CNN, or Australian rules football on ESPN 14, or where ever they air that now (great stuff, BTW), but ABC has an "imagined letter" from Barry to George W. Bush, apologizing for being a dickwad:
And now for the purpose of this letter (I know you are rolling your eyes and saying, "just get to the point," but you know me: I can be a little long-winded at times): I wanted to say I am sorry.I am sorry that, as a United States senator and presidential candidate, I was critical of you about so many things I now, myself, am doing.
I am sorry about saying Guantanamo would be closed immediately and it was a blight on America. It is still wide open for business.
I am sorry for criticizing you and your administration for intrusions on American's privacy and invasions into personal liberties. My NSA took what you did and put it on steroids.
I am sorry for criticizing the way you waged the war on terror. I have personally approved a number of drone strikes and actually have said it is OK to kill an American on foreign soil without due process. I know you are probably saying, "Aren't you the expert on the Constitution?" but, as you know, being president is hard work.
Go read the whole thing, which is pretty astounding if you consider that it is ABC News, which stands for All Barry Cocksuckers. Maybe that is finally changing as it becomes more and more apparent that the emperor has no clothes and, more important in the American context, that the son of a bitch thinks he's emperor.

No comments: