Try it!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Yeah, I've been remiss about posting

Traffic has been kind of in the toilet lately, and I was going to rationalize and blame it on summertime, people on vacation, yada yada yada. But let's face it, you don't post, they don't come. If you provide content, folks will check it out. Don't, and they find other places to go. So the fault is mine for not posting. In my defense, my job is fucking killing me. That's lame, though, so I'll work on this posting thing.

On the other hand, "in the toilet" these days still means roughly triple to quadruple the monthly traffic I had before November 2012, when I got the Instalanche link. So I shouldn't complain. Anyway, I'll be more diligent about posting. Thanks for coming by.

1 comment:

R.A.F said...

We understand, dude.

And by "we" I mean "I".