Try it!

Monday, October 28, 2013

You're lying! More yard work?

Hey! The damn project isn't finished. Saturday we went out to the nursery -- out in Sykesville, about 500 miles away, still can't figure out why we couldn't go more local, but I do what Mrs. Wolves says on shit like this -- and bought the shrubs we will be putting in the front bed to replace the ones that I mercilessly ripped from the ground with a chain and a truck. Before we could plant, though, there was some other work still to do. The mess on the right side of the porch needed to be dealt with -- cut back the rose bush and the wild grass plant:


Whole lotta cuttin's goin' on, kids:


Managed to fill a wheelbarrow with trimmings from an area about 3 x 3:


Thank God we had Jeb the Wonder Dog riding herd on activities:


Big open bed, lots of room. We placed the new bushes to get a visual:


Then I dug holes and planted those sumbitches:


Yeah, I know I left out pictures of the holes and the digging thereof. Sorry about that, but I figured most people have seen a hole in the ground before. Next weekend should finish this shit off. But maybe not. We'll see.

No comments: