Try it!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Just another traffic post, sort of

It would appear that traffic was solid during November, at least for this blog. Everything is relative, after all. I hope you keep coming by, and by all means tell your friends. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving, and I look forward to your visits during the Christmas season. Don't come here if you want someone to wish you "Happy Holidays." I'll always wish you a happy Thanksgiving, a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. These are individual holidays with distinct meanings, secular and religious, and they shouldn't be lumped together, especially if the goal is to avoid wishing people a merry Christmas. I didn't give a generic "happy holidays" for Thanksgiving, and I won't going forward. I wish all the best to you and your families during this special season and, if you celebrate different holidays, please feel free to leave me a comment to wish me a happy Hannukah, Kwanza or whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year. I won't be offended. So please don't be offended by my Christmas wishes for you. I'm not asking you to celebrate Christmas. I'm expressing my hopes that you will have a merry Christmas, whatever holiday you celebrate on or near that day. If you can't accept that, please refer to the title of the blog.

No comments: