Try it!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

So what did you do today? Update!

We got shut down at work because of a snow storm today. Forced to stay home, I got productive. I changed the HVAC filters, shoveled the sidewalks (twice), snaked the basement bathroom sink's drain, replaced several lightbulbs, cleaned the freezer, cleaned the refigerator, blogged repeatedly, and made chicken noodle soup (although I made the stock over two days prior to today). So, to quote a hot internet mom:


Update! Photo of the chicken noodle soup:


Yeah, I liked the hot mom better, too, but good soup is good soup.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

“…changed the HVAC filters, shoveled the sidewalks (twice), snaked the basement bathroom sink's drain, replaced several light bulbs…” - I have to say, this is indeed a very productive day for you. Most people tend to laze on their bed or couch when a free day off has been announced. But not you. Good job!

Duane