Try it!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Yeah, more snow

Winter seems to mean business this year, as we got more snow yesterday afternoon and evening. It made my commute home last night fairly exciting. I think I managed to get in there right before serious snow removal began. It was only four inches, but it was an aggressive four inches. Funny how we bracketed Christmas with early snow events (for this area, anyway) but still managed to avoid a white Christmas. Alas. Anyway, when I walked out the door last night to walk the dogs after my arrival home, this is what I saw:

Looking right:


Looking left:


Notta lotta snow, but the third decent snowfall this winter. We go entire winters with no real snow. This could get interesting.

It is, by the way, 12 degrees outside right now, headed for 3 degrees. Pretty brisk.


No comments: