Try it!

Monday, March 31, 2014

I am an outlaw at last!

Years and years of bad behavior, and finally I am an outlaw. Today was the deadline to sign up for Obamacare, and I didn't do it. I guess technically I am not an outlaw until after midnight. But I have refused to comply with Barry's dumbass mandate that I buy the kind of insurance he thinks is right for everybody (it isn't) and so, because I have made a rational economic decision for myself, I am an outlaw. Well, fuck you, Barry, and good luck collecting on your fine, or tax, or whatever the hell it is. You'll never take me alive, copper.



Hard to believe that in the land of the free and the home of the brave I am an outlaw for refusing to buy a product offered through private corporations because the product doesn't suit my needs. But that's the case. So come and get me, bitches. I am not alone.

2 comments:

Cat said...

So did they catch ya? Is that why you haven't had anymore posts? Do ya need bail money?

Eliseo Weinstein said...

Wow that is an impactful story. Hope you managed to get out of this bind. My wife's brother is currently being fined for a wrong doing which he was not even aware of. So I know how it feels when things don't work out. I will pray for you and hope that all is well with you, thanks for sharing.

Eliseo Weinstein @ JR's Bail Bonds