Try it!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Yes, it snowed again, and yes, I'm really fucking tired of it

Of course, because the firm I work for goes by what the federal government does, and the federal government is run by dickless wimps, we didn't work today, just because it snowed 4-6 inches. Seriously, people. Anyway, it is what it is. Here it is, the first day of spring just a couple days away, and I am walking in a winter wonderland. Here we are, yet again, looking left from my porch:


 Looking straight out the door:


And, of course, looking right:


Based on the depth of snow on the hood of my car, I'm guessing 5-6 inches. Of course, it spent most of the day melting, even though it was overcast and snow kept falling until about 1 pm. Something to do with the directness of the sun's angle toward the surface of the earth. Not trying to get technical here:


Anyway, those flowers that came up the other day? Yeah, they are somewhere down there under this:


The way the weather has been -- 60 degrees yesterday, snowing today -- this snow will probably be gone tomorrow afternoon. Let's face it -- it's time to quit snowing.


No comments: