Try it!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

When the shit hits the fan, I want this guy on my side

When this dude was 19, he was in the British Navy and had to participate in the invasion of France on D-Day. When he was 89, the folks in the nursing home he lived in told him he couldn't go to the 70th anniversary ceremonies. He said "Fuck you. I'm going."
A British D-Day veteran who was reported missing from a nursing home turned up in Normandy today after traveling to France to mark the invasion's 70th anniversary, authorities said.
Bernard Jordan, 89, sneaked out of the home on England’s south coast on Thursday after being told by staff he could not make the trip to Normandy. Donning his war medals, the Royal Navy veteran joined his former comrades on a coach and then a ferry to travel to France.
I'm sorry, this guy gets my "Stud of the Week" award for I don't know how long. Go, Bernie. You earned it.


He is pictured here with the "Candy Girls," who were performing 1940s songs for D-Day vets on the ferry from Great Britan to France. Dude scored.

No comments: