Try it!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Time to issue a challenge

Way back in the day, I lamented that Canadians were refusing to visit this blog. Eventually, a Canadian came by, and now Canada is No. 4 on the all-time visitor's list. Of course, Denmark is closing in on No. 5, threatening to pass Sweden and within striking distance of Canada, but that is not what we're talking about today. (As an aside, I'm rooting for Denmark on this one. The Swedes hardly ever come by anymore.)

My point is, I ragged on Canada endlessy for not visiting, and then it did, bigtime. I then picked on other countries, but they visited, too. So I need to pick on someone new. I want to know what the hell is wrong with people in the Falklands? Not a peep from them. Tristan da Cunha? Nothing. Myanmar? Squadoosh. And don't get me started on Africa. I'm something like 4-for-55 there.

So OK, people. You're on notice. There are a lot of countries out there that haven't come by. Remedy the problem, or I'll have to take steps.

No comments: