Try it!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

I can't decide whether I should be surprised a Frenchman invented this

I guess we've all known someone who believed their farts smelled like roses. Well, just in time for Christmas, now they can. The perfect gift for the truly flatulent among our friends is finally here:
A Frenchman has developed a range of pills aimed at making people’s flatulence smell sweeter - of chocolate or of roses - which he says will make the perfect Christmas present. . . .
For this year’s festive season he has added a new product to the range which he has titled “The Father Christmas fart pill that gives your farts the scent of chocolate.”
 Frankly, I'm having a hard time believing this would actually work. I have no intention of purchasing these, as my farts already smell like roses, but I suppose Cpl. Wolves might benefit from a bottle of these pills. In case you feel moved that way, check it out:
The pills are sold on the internet under the Lutin Malin (Crafty Imp) website pilulepet.com and have been approved by health authorities, according to Christian Poincheval, who is based in the village of Gesvres in western France.
 Bon appettit, I guess.


No comments: