Try it!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Speelunking kit-tay

Yeah, I know, more kit-tay photos. Blame Mrs. Wolves. This isn't a kit-tay blog, after all, except when it is. Anyway, we have this rolled-up carpet in one of the back bedrooms. The kit-tays have discovered it and are treating it as a playground. Maybe they think they're speelunkers, exploring a cave. I don't knwo what cats think. In this series of photos, one of the kit-tays is already in the rolled carpet -- it could be Mayhem, but it could be Murder, I don't know) down at the bottom, daring her sister to come down and do battle, or some such shit. I don't know what cats think. But here we have Murder (or it could be Mayhem) contemplating life atop the rolled carpet:


She knows that Mayhem (or it could be Murder, I don't know) is down there, and she figures she probably should go down and do battle, or some such shit. I still don't know what cats think:


So for whatever reason, Murder (or it could be Mayhem, I don't know) decides to take the plunge and go do battle with her sister, or whatever the hell it is they plan to do down there. I don't know what cats think:


Whatever it was they did down there, Murder (or it could be Mayhem, I don't know) came back out of the carpet, honor apparently satisfied:


I swear, I'm done with kit-tay photos. This isn't a cat blog, after all. Except when I say it is.

No comments: