Try it!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Back into gen pop

Yesterday, to make room for another project, the agency moved my group from the side room we were in and merged us all into the main room. We had a pretty good group in the smaller room. Now, we're merged into the general population, which includes an awful lot of, um, very temp-like temps. I had a great seat in the other room; now I have an acceptable seat. It's the seat I was in for several weeks earlier in this phase of the project, back when we still had work to do, and it would be pretty good, close to great, even, except I'm sitting next to David Crosby, a '60s reject hippy wannabee who looks exactly like David Crosby and apparently suffers from the level of drug-induced brain damage. Unfortunately, he is talkative. I hope to cure him of that.

No comments: