Try it!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

At least she's not cutting it herself anymore

I think for a number of years, Hillary Clinton was cutting her own hair. Page Six reported today that she shut down some pricey New York clip shop or another so she could get a $600 haircut. My response to that is: GOOD! At least she won't look like this anymore:


If the Wicked Witch of the West is going to insist upon running for president, the least she can do is look presentable. And believe me, I didn't even bother to look for the nastiest photos from her secretary of state days. I hate this woman for a million substantive reasons, including that she has no actual substance of her own. But if she's going to make herself front and center, she should also make herself presentable. So by all means, spend the bucks on a good haircut.

No comments: