Try it!

Friday, October 30, 2015

Why I love country music, reasons No. 1,245 and No. 1,246

Chris Janson released his debut album today, and it sounds pretty good. People lament that country music has been overrun by "bro country," where every song is about pickup trucks and back roads and girls in vanishingly small cut-off jeans. Janson doesn't do that. Very old school country. Looks like this -- "The Power of Positive Drinking" -- will be the next single off his new album:


Justin Moore premiered his new single today, too -- also old school country, called "You Look Like I Need a Drink." Don't have the audio on that yet, as it was only released this morning, but I'll get it up. Great song. Since I don't have it, here's another Justin Moore song:


I love all kinds of stuff, but these guys remind me why I love country, too.

No comments: