Try it!

Thursday, January 21, 2016

How is this guy still in the business? And why?

I have commented here before about a temp who apparently never wants to work as a temp again. Oddly enough, he is not only on this project I am on, he is a "team leader" or whatever they call the people on this project who are paid more than other temps to be available to answer questions that they are no more prepared to answer than any other temp with a room-temperature IQ.

I find it odd that he is still getting hired, as law firms and temp agencies are notoriously reluctant to hire people with a history of suing their employers. I also find it odd that I really can't find much online about his lawsuit against the firm he used to temp for that he sued. Maybe they settled for nuisance value. I'm afraid to ask him.


No comments: