Try it!

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Yeah, it snowed again, but nothing stops the work machine that is Raised By Wolves

So, there was snow predicted for Tuesday. Not much -- 3 to 5 inches -- but enough to make me check early to be sure I could get to work. So, when I got up at the butt-crack of dawn, this is what I saw looking west:



And, of course, looking east:


No problem. I went to work at the usual time -- 0:dark:30 -- and Mrs. Wolves picked up the slack on the picture-taking. She is, needless to say, much more artistic than I:


I think these are cardinals, but I am never at home and awake at the same time as Mrs. Wolves, so I could be wronge:



Winter wonderland, people:


Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?


In the lane, snow is glistening. OK, enough of that shit. Here, Jeb the Wonder Dog looks for a place to unleash evil:


All in all, we got a nice dusting of winter:


I would say we got 3-4 inches. Nothing like the recent blizzard, but enough to notice. And I hear that winter is not done. We'll see.

No comments: