Try it!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I guess there's pretty much nothing Hillary won't lie about

It doesn't matter how demonstrably wrong she is, the woman lies reflexively. She says she used a private server so she wouldn't have to carry multiple devices, but she clearly carried multiple devices. Fine, whatever, I wouldn't want to admit that I used a private server instead of a government email address so that I could avoid Freedom of Information Act requests either. I mean, seriously, if your personal history was as fucked up as Hillary's, and your political history so full of corruption, wouldn't you want to avoid public scrutiny?

So I don't blame her for that. I think she's a felon for exposing classified information to the world on her unsecured private server, but at least I understand her (entirely selfish) reasons for doing it. I would lie, too, if I thought it might get me out of criminal liability.

And I get that she lied about her husband's bimbos so that her husband could get elected. And stay elected. Maybe she convinced herself that he really wasn't fucking those women (and the ones we never heard about). One of those women was once a legal client of mine, and I have no doubt he was fucking her blind. But I get why Hillary would lie about that.

At some point, though, lies become stupid. Hillary, if she had not reached that point prior to this, has finally reached that point, saying this:
Hillary Clinton declared U.S. involvement in deposing Libya strongman Muammar Gadhafi didn't cost any American lives — failing to mention the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others.
Seriously? Is that ignorant piece of shit trying to claim that her poorly thought-out coup in Libya was a bloodless (for us) good idea? Libya is a failed state because of what we did, and is a breeding ground -- and training ground -- for terrorists because of what we did.

And no Americans died? Sweet baby Jesus. Does the stupid shit believe that? Apparently, yes:
Clinton didn't, however, mention the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghazi that killed Stevens, information officer Sean Smith, and former Navy SEALS Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty — questions about which have dogged Clinton throughout her 2016 presidential campaign and that have led to an investigation of the private email server she used while secretary of state.
It seems to me that we now have a choice for president between someone who will lie about anything, and someone who is a felon and will lie about anything. Great choices.

No comments: