Try it!

Saturday, April 9, 2016

A little pre-freeze farming

Finding myself at loose ends Thursday, with the prospect of a very cold weekend, Jeb the Wonder Dog and I went farming Thursday. No surprisingly, Jeb stuck his head out the window pretty much the whole way to The Farm:


Once there, I took stock of what we had done the week before. The radishes are starting to come up:


Not much else going on in terms of germination, so I decided to put in some garlic. I picked up some seed garlic at Southern States:


I dug some trenches:


Put some garlic sets in the trenches:


All under the watchful eye of Jeb the Wonder Dog:


Covered up the garlic and we should be good to go. Supposed to get down into the low 20s tonight, but after that, farming R us, right? Beans and peppers, on the way. Can't wait.

No comments: