Try it!

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Panama!

Cpl.Wolves' first overseas trip with the Marines was to Panama, and Panama has finally repaid the favor with a first-ever visit to Eff You. Because I am still pretending to be anonymous, I will not link to Cpl. Wolves' magnificent Facebook post on his trip to Panama, but I will put up a few of his pictures here. Such as this one:


And this one:


And this one:


A year after his return from Parris Island, he went to Panama on his first two-week training cycle. There, he volunteered to go to Afghanistan the next year. He enjoyed the hell out of Panama and really like the gunny who convinced him to volunteer for Afghanistan. Oddly, I think he liked Afghanistan, too. In any event, I will not be giving the usual travelogue treatment of this country as I usually do these days for new first-time visitors. I just note that Panama has come by for the first time at Eff You, and that Panama will always hold a special place in the hearts of the Eff You family. Welcome, Panama, and everybody give our neighbors to the south a big Eff You greeting. Come back soon, and bring your friends.

And how could I welcome Panama without this:


No comments: