Try it!

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Anonymity ain't what it used to be

Four or five of the other people on my new project -- and there are only ten of us -- were on the project I was last on. Naturally, there has been some discussion of the batshit people who were on that project. I wound up not posting much about that project because a person on the project was trying to get me fired because of the blog. Even after that threat ebbed -- for some reason, the person decided I was OK -- I didn't post much because I wasn't sure what the agency had been told. Also, I was as busy as a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest, working 70 hours a week or more.

Anyway, during the discussion of some of the people on that project, I mentioned that someone on the gig tried to get me fired. Naturally, someone asked why, and I said, "Well, I do this blog . . . "

Immediately, in unison, four people said, "That's you?"

So, yeah, I guess I'll be coming out soon. Any reader can figure out who I am, and -- as my European correspondent has pointed out -- where I live. That might not be a great situation, considering how often I publish Charlie Hebdo cartoons to taunt Islamist nutbags, but I guess that's where I am. So look for a coming-out party soon.

For those of you not initiated, these are Charlie Hebdo cartoons:







Islamists hate them and issue death threats against people who publish them, since they believe it is heresy to publish an image of Muhammed. Fortunately, I am not a Muslim and am not committing heresy. So far, no Islamists have noticed I keep publishing the cartoons, I guess. I don't much care if they do. Just don't come to kill me during the NFL draft Thursday. That would really piss me off.

No comments: