Try it!

Monday, October 9, 2017

I've found a new obsession

Back in April, I stumbled across a package of Twizzlers in a store -- I still can't remember which one, but I think it was Target. They were Key Lime Pie-Filled Twizzlers. I bought a package, and ate them. They were really fucking good. I told Cpl. Wolves about them. He was unable to find any. In May, we went to Florida to visit Maj. Wolves, and failed to locate any there. Subsequently, I ordered six packages from some place online.

I was given to understand that they were a limited time issue. When they arrived, I gave three of the packages to Cpl. Wolves, who devoured them, probably by the time he arrived home. I hoarded mine, eating them slowly. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking good. Finally, I was down to one package. Cpl. Wolves came over a week ago, and since we hadn't seen him in a while, I gave him my last package of Key Lime Pie-Filled Twizzlers.

Sometimes, I wonder what the fuck is wrong with me. He's only my son, after all, and I gave up my last package of Key Lime Pie-Filled Twizzlers. I need to get my head examined. I'm obsessed with these things, and I gave them away. Obsession, you say:


OK, not that kind of obsession, but still.

No comments: