Try it!

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

It's like deja vu all over again

About a year ago, I started a project that was as good for blog material as I've had in many a year. Unfortunately, I had to lay off because there was someone on the project who was trying to get me fired for blogging about the project. I think that risk is gone this time, as the project has, phoenix-like, come back from the dead. Same stuff, same case, just a different time. So here we are, seeing a lot of familiar faces. Doc Brown is here:


As is Wolfman Jack:


Alas, many of my favorites from last year are not here. On the other hand, the agency added a bunch of people today, so maybe some more oldies but goodies will be back. Certainly the same wonderful emails are back. But more on that later. It's just like old times, blogging about Temp Town again!






No comments: